CHRISTMAS DAY 2015
WELCOME TO A TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS WITH AN ITALIAN TOUCH
Let us be your home-from-home this year. Join us for Christmas Day lunch and we will take care of every last detail to make sure you enjoy this special day.
Christmas Day Menu is only £ 59.50 per person with lunch served from 12.00 noon – 3.00 pm
Download our Christmas Day Menu or call us now for more information and we guarantee that together, we will make your Christmas special.
Call our team today on 01628 628 721
Christmas is coming why not join us at the Thames Hotel this festive season and experience the delights of The Hotel’s Trevi Italian Restaurant for your Christmas Party!
Christmas Parties Maidenhead 2015 – At The Thames Hotel
Why not book your Christmas Party at The Thames Hotel? Enjoy an Italian Style Christmas Menu with a Traditional English Touch
Available From the End of November onwards, with Free Discos on Friday and Saturday
nights throughout December. The Christmas menu is available for groups of 2 – 100, but hurry – reservations are going fast!
Our Lunch Price per person is only £ 19.95 with Dinner Prices £ 26.95 per person
Or If you would like to make a reservation or check availability, please call us on
We look forward to sharing this special occasion with you
“The whispers in the morning, of lovers sleeping tight …” sings Rush in her ballad The Power of Love.
It’s that time of the year again when Lovers all over the World celebrate their love for one another, by giving tokens of Love.
“I Love You” can be expressed in so many ways – maybe a romantic low key celebration or perhaps a lavish up market night out with “all the trimmings”!! Probably you will simply want to choose the perfect present, restaurant or even flowers to symbolise how you really feel.
Why not let The Thames Hotel help you with our exclusive Valentines Day Special Offer in conjunction with our own superb Trevi Italian Restaurant. Our Italian Head Chef, Fabrizio has once again put together a superb “Lovers Menu” which you can see here.
Valentine’s All Inclusive Package Includes:
- Overnight Accommodation
- Chocolates and Champagne in your room
- Full English Breakfast
- Exclusive Valentines Day Menu At The Trevi Italian Restaurant
- Complimentary Parking
- Complimentary WI-FI
Only £150 per Couple
Book Now by calling 01628 628721
Interesting Valentines Day Trivia
There are many other traditions and superstitions associated with romance activities on Valentine’s day including:
- The first man an unmarried woman saw on 14th February would be her future husband.
- If the names of all a girl’s suitors were written on paper and wrapped in clay and the clay put into water, the piece that rose to the surface first would contain the name of her husband-to-be.
- If a woman saw a robin flying overhead on Valentines Day, it meant she would marry a sailor. If she saw a sparrow, she would marry a poor man and be very happy. If she saw a goldfinch, she would marry a rich person.
- In the Middle Ages, young men and women drew names from a bowl to see who their valentines would be. They would wear these names on their sleeves for one week
- In Wales wooden love spoons were carved and given as gifts on Valentines Day. Hearts, keys and keyholes were favourite decorations on the spoons. The decoration meant, “You unlock my heart!
Did you know that you can book on-line at the Thames Hotel’s Fabulous Italian Restaurant – “The Trevi”.
You don’t have to be a Hotel Guest to enjoy the delights of Maidenhead’s Best Italian Restaurant. Any time you are visiting Maidenhead, Windsor, Slough – in fact anywhere in Berkshire be sure to call in and indulge yourself with a meal from our superb Menu.
Meals are prepared by Fabrizio and his team of Genuine Italian Chefs, and served in the intimate rustic style eatery that is “The Trevi”
Some of our customer reviews from Tripadvisor:
“A Gem in Maidenhead”
This Italian restaurant was in our hotel. The food was superb, with an extesive menu. The service was excellent, and we were made to feel very welcome. Bookings nessential on Friday and Saturday evenings. James H Reviewed 15 September 2012
My 1st visit and cannot wait to go again! Had the Seafood Risotto with the 1/2 lobster, huge portion and cooked to perfection, even the calamari was spot on and I don’t usually eat it! It topped my favourite restaurant in Portugal and no one has done that in 22 years! Our waiter was very attentive, great guy, great service, great atmosphere, great price / value for money. Gina G Reviewed 13 September 2012
Our Opening Times
Mon-Sat: Lunch: 12-2.30pm; Dinner: 6.30-10.30pm
Sunday: Specially priced family day 12 – 9pm
Book On-Line – Click Here